Jurisdiction, 1992 Jurisdiction contained in the Standing Rules of the Senate (as revised to March 18, 1992): [Rule XXV.(1 )(p)] Committee on Veterans' Affairs, to which committee shall be referred all proposed legislation, messages, petitions, memorials, and other matters relating to the following subjects:
- Compensation of veterans.
- Life insurance issued by the Government on account of service in the Armed Forces.
- National cemeteries.
- Pensions of all wars of the United States, general and special.
- Readjustment of servicemen to civil life.
- Soldiers' and sailors' civil relief.
- Veterans' hospitals, medical care and treatment of veterans.
- Veterans' measures generally.
- Vocational rehabilitation and education of veterans.