Casework Connection

For assistance with personal concerns or issues you may be encountering with a federal agency, often referred to as casework, please fill out the form below. For informational resources and helpful links, please click here.

While the Committee cannot directly assist with personal issues with a federal agency or perform casework, we can help connect you with a Senator from your home state to further assist you in addressing your concerns or issuesIf you are seeking help in resolving a specific problem with the Department of Veterans Affairs or another federal agency, please complete the Casework Connection Form below so we may connect you with one of your Senators. You may also use this directory to find contact information for your Senator to reach out directly to their office for assistance. Your Senator's office is comprised of dedicated and experienced staffers who will work on your behalf to attend to your concerns.

Your Name
Your Contact Information
Additional Information